LFA is seeking a highly motivated experienced Transportation Engineer to join our team of designers and professionals serving State and Local clients. The successful candidate shall have an understanding of transportation projects, with a desire for increased responsibility, and willingness to make significant contributions in a team-oriented environment. Tools, guidance, and ongoing opportunities to further your technical skills will be provided to ensure your continued success.
- 5 to 15 years of consulting engineering experience with expertise in transportation engineering. INDOT and Local Public Agency experience a plus.
- Experience with Civil 3D corridor modeling, quantity calculations, and cost estimation.
- Adept at guiding/assisting other engineers regarding issues such as codes, design criteria and software.
- Demonstrated proficiency to interact with clients and other consultants to ensure clear understanding of project goals and expectations.
REMOTE WORK OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Coordinates all activities with project manager and other design engineers.
- Interprets construction standards and specifications.
- Coordinates and guides preparation of design submittal construction documents with CAD staff, clients, and other internal quality staff.
- Develops and spot-check calculations and back checks plan mark-ups and completed drafting.
- Mentors other employees on various design technique, design standards, codes and software applications.
- Develops drawings and/or spreadsheets to establish standards.
- Coordinates utilities with project.
- Assists with proposals.You will receive consideration for employment based solely on qualifications for this position without regard to race, creed, religion, color, sex, national origin, handicap or ancestry.LFA offers a very competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, physical fitness bonus, flexible hours, remote work, etc. with a professional stock ownership Program. Compensation is commensurate with experience. LFA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Lawson-Fisher fully supports and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws.