Working with clients, communities & colleagues to develop & implement innovative solutions to the most complex challenges.
There may be no more critical indicator of citizen satisfaction than their perception about the quality of the water their family consumes. Access to an abundance of clean, clear drinking water is one of the most fundamental missions of a municipality. At Lawson-Fisher, we have been pleased to assist a significant number of clients throughout the lower Great Lakes region with water production and distribution systems. Our experience reflects a wide range of essential services.
Engineering effective, efficient wastewater systems has been a specialty of our company for many years.
We have provided planning, design and consultation for communities, large and small.
• Water distribution system studies and modeling
• Design of water mains and transmission/distribution
• Storage and production well projects
• Water tank and water system rehabilitation
• Well field selection
• Booster pumping stations
• Sewage collection, conveyance and treatment
• Sanitary sewer design and modeling
• Combined sewer activities
• NPDES (National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System) compliance activities
• Treatment facilities
• Advanced water-quality studies
• Pump station design
• Sanitary sewer system rehabilitation design
• MS4 - Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Syst
© LAWSON-FISHER P.C. 2017
To provide high quality professional engineering services through
client collaboration, tailoring solutions that achieve their goals while enhancing quality of life.
To be the premier consulting engineering firm enhancing valued relationships through insight and understanding while investing
in professional development and