Geographic Information Systems
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) provides a powerful tool for viewing, understanding and interpreting data that can have a profound impact on structures, watersheds and virtually every aspect of engineered construction. At Lawson-Fisher, we have been providing our clients with GIS services for more than a decade. As an ESRI Business Partner, we utilize ESRI ArcGIS and other software to assemble, store, manipulate and display geographically referenced information.
Typical projects have involved:
- Geodatabase development design and management
- Utility System Base Mapping
- Innovative use of GIS for a wide range of engineering analyses and information presentations
- Conversion of paper maps to digital, working databases for client-driven applications
- Use of Global Positioning System (GPS) for GIS data collection and maintenance