Lawson-Fisher Associates is a full service South Bend consulting engineering firm offering exceptional employment opportunities. We began providing high quality professional engineering services to a broad range of clients in the region in 1971. We are currently looking to add a Marketing Coordinator to our team. The ideal candidate for this position must be a team oriented self-starter, well organized, and dependable with past experience developing proposal content.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications, or other technical field.
• Previous experience in the Architecture/Engineering related field is preferred. Past Department of Transportation experience is a plus.
• Exceptional graphic layout skills, excellent writing / proofreading skills, grammar, and spelling are essential. Portfolio of recent work must be available for review.
• Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to review and edit documents while maintaining a focus on details as well as big picture themes.
• Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to work and thrive in a team environment with a cooperative approach.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites products.
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of the proposal development process including technical research, writing, and editing.
• Work directly and collaboratively with technical staff to prepare proposals, presentations, resumes, project information sheets for RFP/RFQ/SOQ solicitations.
• Maintain and accurate up to date library of resumes, project narratives, and other marketing materials.
• Manage / meet deadlines by establishing priorities for information gathering, writing, review and submittal.
• Assist and provide input on updating of LFA’s website and maintaining the Company’s social media outreach.
• Work with business development staff to develop and maintain promotional materials, coordinate and plan meetings, maintain databases, prepare reports, and track sales data.
If you are interested in this position, please submit resume and examples of work in PDF or Word format to:
Paul A. Hummel, P.E.
525 West Washington Ave.
South Bend, IN 46601
or via e-mail at
You will receive consideration for employment based solely on qualifications for this position without regard to race, creed, religion, color, sex, national origin, handicap or ancestry.
Lawson-Fisher is Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) prequalified in the following categories:
3.1 Non-Complex Traffic Capacity & Operations Analysis
3.2 Complex Traffic Capacity & Operations Analysis
4.1 Traffic Safety Analysis
5.1 Environmental Document Preparation – EA/EIS
5.2 Environmental Document Preparation – CE
5.3 Environmental Document Preparation – Section 4(f)
6.1 Topographic Survey Data Collection
8.1 Non-Complex Roadway Design
8.2 Complex Roadway Design
9.1 Level 1 Bridge Design
9.2 Level 2 Bridge Design
10.1 Traffic Signal Design
10.3 Complex Roadway Sign Design
10.4 Lighting Design
11.1 Right-of-Way Plan Development
12.2 Title Research
13.1 Construction Services
© LAWSON-FISHER P.C. 2018
To provide high quality professional engineering services through
client collaboration, tailoring solutions that achieve their goals while enhancing quality of life.
To be the premier consulting engineering firm enhancing valued relationships through insight and understanding while investing
in professional development and