Lawson-Fisher Associates is seeking construction Inspectors with 1 to 3 years of experience with INDOT construction inspection procedures. We have multiple openings for this position with specific assignments for the 2018 construction season.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in the inspection of INDOT construction projects
• Familiar with SiteManager
• Knowledge of INDOT Standards and Procedures
• Completion of the INDOT Certified Technician Program is a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to travel to assigned project locations
• Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
If you are interested in this position, please submit resume to:
Paul A. Hummel, P.E.
525 West Washington Ave.
South Bend, IN 46601
or via e-mail at
You will receive consideration for employment based solely on qualifications for this position without regard to race, creed, religion, color, sex, national origin, handicap or ancestry.
© LAWSON-FISHER P.C. 2017
To provide high quality professional engineering services through
client collaboration, tailoring solutions that achieve their goals while enhancing quality of life.
To be the premier consulting engineering firm enhancing valued relationships through insight and understanding while investing
in professional development and