Career Openings at LFA
Lawson-Fisher Associates is always on the lookout for great talent. We often have career openings for both technical and non-technical individuals looking for careers with an innovative, established, and award-winning multidisciplinary firm. We offer challenging projects, opportunities for professional training, and career advancement. Whether an experienced professional or recent graduate, you can be a member of a team which has been designated as one of Indiana’s “Best Places to Work” numerous years.
Structural Bridge Engineer
LFA is seeking an experienced Bridge Engineer to join our team of designers serving our State and Local transportation clients. The successful candidate should be seeking increased responsibility and have demonstrated leadership and project management potential with a desire to make significant contributions in a team oriented project approach.
- Lead our team of bridge engineers and technicians
- Assist in developing client relations and proposals for future projects
- Design bridge improvements as part of various projects
- Use technical knowledge to train new staff
- Knowledge of building structural design elements is considered beneficial
- BS degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited College or University
- 10 to 20 years of consulting engineering experience with INDOT Bridge design
- Licensed to practice in the state of Indiana
- Demonstrated experience with specialized structural and bridge design software
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to grow the team
If you are interested in this position, please submit resume to [email protected].
You will receive consideration for employment based solely on qualifications for these positions without regard to race, creed, religion, color, sex, national origin, handicap or ancestry.